Saturday, August 3, 2013

How to connect the Canon GL2 to Windows 7 64bit?

video editing software 64 bit windows 7 free
 on download and check! : xrl.us Feel free to download Metin2 Hack the ...
video editing software 64 bit windows 7 free image



Thomas


I know it requires firewire. However, I have a firewire port already on my computer and the cable. The issue is that the camera does not display itself as a driver on my computer. I have heard a bit about the "legacy drivers" but i don't know much. I used to run xp, everything worked fine on there. Why won't it work on Windows 7? Any ideas?


Answer
You don't need drivers, you do need video editing software, even if it is just Windows Movie Maker.

W7 64 does not install with WMM, you have to download it (free) from Microsoft.

Does no harm to install the Canon software, but it should not be required.

Plug in firewire cord, then turn camera on to "Play" (slider back toward battery end of camera).

What capturing software should I use with my Pinnacle Movie Studio capture device?

Q. I'm running Windows 7 64x, and I'm having difficulty recording content not due to the low performance of my PC, but due to the buggy Pinnacle Movie Studio 11 software. It typically crashes every time I open it, and it has a hard time detecting the analog input I have going into the device.

Any ideas? Thanks.


Answer
The reason Pinnacle crashes is not working for you is because it is a 32-bit based program and does not run well on 64-bit systems.

As for recording content, you could dazzle (a pinnacle digital video recorder), some third party dvr, or a built-in tv tuner to record video off a camera onto your computer. If you have a hdd camera you can just copy via usb.

Once the video is on your computer, you can edit with windows movie maker. If you need a more advanced editor try sony vegas. If you are familiar with the Pinnacle interface and prefer that, you can use video spin, which is a free version of pinnacle, minus some features.

If you want to use Pinnacle you will just have to wait for them to release a 64-bit version or use a 32-bit operating system, perhaps on another computer? I have windows 7 32-bit running on my mac and i run pinnacle with very few problems.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect the Canon GL2 to Windows 7 64bit?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment