Saturday, August 3, 2013

Webcam video software to make youtube tutorials?

best laptop for video editing cnet
 on Pangolin has won more ILDA awards, and has helped win more ILDA ...
best laptop for video editing cnet image



just.me


I have an acer aspire one laptop which has a built in webcam but doesn't come with any webcam software to make and edit videos or take webcam pictures.

Im looking for a program I should download that allows me to make videos (like youtube tutorials etc) and take webcam pictures.

Im NOT computer savy by any means so a program that easy enough would be great.

Thanx!
:-)



Answer
This cnet review might help you out http://download.cnet.com/Webcam-Video-Capture/3000-13633_4-10671720.html

Taken from the link above.

Capture Webcams, streaming video, full screen, part of the screen and even video with sound. Use Webcam Video Capture to make people witness what you want to convey through an audio-visual medium. There are times when sharing exactly what you see on your screen is the quickest and clearest way to communicate. You can capture and anything, any window, part of the screen or full screen to AVI or WMV video formats.

Instruct others with quick How-to Illustrations, demonstrate a product, create a presentation with your own audio narration, make a voiceover tutorial, or walk through a Website review. Version 4.8 has improved frame rate and selection of audio devices.

What is a good laptop for my boyrfriend?




Bianca C


My boyfriend's birthday is coming up and I would like to buy him a nice laptop. I know nothing about computers so I'm a bit intimidated.. I want to buy him a great gift...I was thinking of possibly a mac but our IT guy at our job advised me not to. My boyfriend attends college so he would probably use the laptop for doing hw, using the internet,downloading music and watching some movies. Any ideas??


Answer
The best advice that I could give you is to go to tigerdirect.com, cnet.com, or newegg.com for cheap prices. Websites such as these can give you wonderful reviews on laptops and their specs, and also show a good idea of pricing as well. It wouldn't be very wise to buy a mac if you don't know too much about them. (I own one and would know). Your best bet would probably to get him a cheap laptop that would last him over his college career. These days, laptops are coming to the point to where they can become disposable, which means that it's not really worth it to go out and buy an $1,100.00 laptop, when your only going to use it for music, homework, and some movies. If you were going to game, video edit, graphic edit, or play around with photos and such, then I would suggest a higher-end computer for you. =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Webcam video software to make youtube tutorials?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment