Saturday, August 3, 2013

How to I get videos to show up on windows movie maker?

video editing software quicktime movies
 on and movie files for windows users trim and merge files transfer videos ...
video editing software quicktime movies image



peter


I have a Cannon Powershot camera. Whenever I take videos on it, and try to transfer it to my Windows Vista laptop, it only shows up on Quicktime, and I won't be able to transfer the videos to any media editing software. Anybody know what the problem is?


Answer
Transcode - convert - the video files to a format MovieMaker can deal with.

MPEG StreamClip from www.squared5.com and HandBrake from www.handbrake.fr are both capable transcoders. MovieMaker likes WMV files.

what are some names of good video editing software?




theandy68


I need to be able to edit quicktime formats and windows media formats.


Answer
Adobe Premiere is by far the best and almost a standard in the industry. Its expensive but you can get a free 30 day trial on their site. Others that come to mind are VEGAS by Sony, also very good. Windows Movie Maker sucks although its slightly better in VISTA.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to I get videos to show up on windows movie maker?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment