Thursday, March 20, 2014

VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE?




Mary


Hello-
I have become interested in making YouTube videos.
I have a HP windows 8 computer and I use a Canon Rebel T3I to record my videos.
Can anyone help me find a good inexpensive video editing software? For things such as cropping certain video parts, adding effects like background music, etc.
All free editors I've tried have not been very helpful to me.


Thanks!!!



Answer
Windows Movie Maker? No editing software is all easy to use and perfect, especially if it's free. But Movie Maker is and I find it great. Just get used to it a bit. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/movie-maker#t1=overview

Zombro, man I am confused. What show? Ugh

Which video camera and editing software?




Lacey


I was wondering what type of video camera I should get. I am hoping to start a beauty channel on YouTube and I want really good videos. I want high definition too! Price doesn't really matter. I also want a really good editing software. I have an hp. I know the original one is Windows Movie Maker, but there is anything newer/better? Thanks in advance!


Answer
If price is no limit get yourself an awesome Nikon SLR with video recording capability.
Then you can switch lenses and do all sorts of stuff. IT will beat any point and shoot camcorder any day.

As for software nothing beats Adobe Premier. If your a student or teacher you can get the educational edition for 20$ a month, which includes all the adobe products which you may also want to use.
Like Photoshop, Flash and illustrator.. etc.. All good things that you can do artwork in and import to premier.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment