Thursday, March 20, 2014

What is the best free video editing software for windows xp?




jesse reim





Answer
windows movie maker, Video Cleaner, and a lot more. If I was you, then I would download limewire first then look for good softwares on google and download them from limewire, (tip: before you download any file from limewire check the size of the file only download if it looks realistic)

Which is the best video editing software for windows 7?




Yussiiii


I need a software for editing video clips or creating video clips with pictures and songs.
It will also be better if it has the ability to sync the video with the audio I put.

I used to do this in windows movie maker in xp, but the audio wont always sync with the video, sometimes the audio comes 5 seconds away from the video.
I hope you guys understood what I asked.

If not, then here is an example,
my friends dance to a song and I record them through my mobile,
so I would put that video in the editor and add real mp3 or m4a or wav songs and sync it with the video.
More like making a music video.

It will be nice if I can edit the clips or audios too.



Answer
If you were using Windows Movie Maker, I'm guessing you want a free video editing program. Try Serif MoviePlus Starter Edition.
http://www.serif.com/free-video-editing-software/
If you are prepared to spend a small fortune, Adobe Premiere is probably the best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best free video editing software for windows xp?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment