Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Kodak playsport question?




Reba


ok i got the kodak playsport video camera for christmas, and i made my video and wanted to edit it. i plugged the camera to my computer (which is a Gateway labtop) and i had to download this editing software for it. See i usually use Windows movie maker to edit videos, and i went to edit the video, and the video became like really slow. The audio was on point just the video was wayyy behind and very slow. i dont know what to do, so any help?


Answer
As far as I know, kodak playsport captures video in mov format which cannot be recognized by windows movie maker. So you'd better try to change the file extension to wmv, avi, mpg for importing to wmm. Read the following tutorial. Hope that software may help u.

http://www.kodak-video-converter.com/how-to-importtransferputedit-kodak-playsport-video-with-windows-movie-maker.html

Why is Kodak playsports video/audio off sync?




Saras


I use my PS3, Blender, Windows movie maker, and Videopad to edit videos, and I only have this problem on the last three. I download my videos from the Kodak to my ps3 and everything's synced fine, but when I download it to my computer the video is slowed down to half the speed and the sound plays normally so that it's totally off sync. If it's any help the software I use to download my videos is kodak media impressions. Do you think maybe the problem is I need to update it? If anyone knows how to fix this problem I'd be very appreciative.
I tried to find what format the kodak playsport videos are but noone actually says. PS3 however can handle a wide variety of formats so thats probably why everything works on that. I'm going to try updating kodak media impressions, and see if that helps.



Answer
Not all video formats are compatible with all editing software. You need to know what video format your PS3 uses and what video format your editing software supports. WMM does not support all video formats.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Kodak playsport question?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment