Saturday, August 17, 2013

What is the best video editing software?

video editing software 10
 on Digital Cameras : Scienscope Microscope and Video Inspection Products
video editing software 10 image



Emma Kay


Getting closer to the end of my school year, I made a goal to start making videos on "YouTube". But I am stuck with crappy Windows Movie Maker, being only 13 I cannot afford paying $10+ a month. Does anyone know and video editing software that is free but IS NOT a trial?


Answer
Wax 2.0 is the best ever!!!!
Copy and paste this link on your browser to download software.

Whats the best video editing software for rendering a video with 100% quality?




Kanak


I need the name of the video editing software which can render videos exactly the same quality as the source video file. It's not Adobe Premiere, because it takes almost a day to render a video of 30 minutes in uncompressed format. Besides the rendered file requires a huge space, for example, 10 GB.
So, have any suggestions?



Answer
You don't say if you are using HD or SD video, I'll assume you are using HD...

Anything that can handle the H.264 (MPEG) CODEC.

I have tried all sorts and this seems to be the best one so far. OK, I use Premiere Pro CS5, but even in that, out of all of them, for small size against quality, the H.264 one seems to be the way to go.
You can get better ones, but at the price of very large file sizes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment