Monday, August 12, 2013

Is there any good, free editing/effects software I can get?

video editing software 8.0
 on Shell integration. TeraCopy culpability completely chase Innovator ...
video editing software 8.0 image



Sergiy


I am looking for some effects and editing software for videos. I want to use this for something at school, but I don't want anything coming out of my wallet. Any suggestions?


Answer
Well, Its an exellent program that is fre.. NOW. it didn't used to be, untill someone gave it to me. anyway download it here: http://www.snipingames.co.nr its My website, so you can trust it! :D the program is called "Sony Vegas 8.0" it was originally $400 so be grateful!! and its not illegal so don't worry.download it, and when its done open it up and select register online and fill in the blanks. The only ones you need to fill in with True information is NAme, Last name, Zip code, Email.

What is the best (affordable) video editing software?




Early Cuyl


I want to basically cut/paste clips and create my own videos.


Answer
If you're running a Windows machine, then you've already got Movie Maker installed (Start>All Programs). I started out learning video editing using WMM 2.1 for XP. A good first step for a beginner or just-for-fun user, but lacks advanced features like layering via multiple tracks.

Wax 2.0e is a video editor free for download online (http://www.debugmode.com/wax/). In terms of features, it's a step up from WMM--allows for multiple tracks and is capable of chroma keying (effect for green screening).

I currently use Sony Vegas Pro 8.0; at a few hundred dollars for purchase, I certainly wouldn't call it affordable. However, Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum has many of the same upper-level features and effects, but only costs $85 (http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/vegasfamily.asp).

If you're just getting into video editing or want only basic features, I'd recommend trying out Movie Maker first. If you end up wanting to do something more advanced, you can always move up to Wax or Vegas Movie Studio.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any good, free editing/effects software I can get?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment