Monday, August 12, 2013

What are some good movie making softwares?

video editing software ken burns effect
 on Video and film projects can be daunting, but with minor preparation ...
video editing software ken burns effect image



N0thing Le


I want some movie making software that is beyond movie maker but not too expensive. I would like a program that lets you add animations with people and use simple effects like facial blurs. For example, I want to add a person jumping up in the foreground and a stylized background doing an animation. I would also like to make clips with just animations that look professional. I would like it generally cheap but my price range is wide. I won't consider over 100 if it's not that great.


Answer
As for me, I use Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder for general video editing.
Highlights:
1. Many video effects are available
2. Edit picture and video with powerful tool
3. Choose from tons of transition and Ken-Burns effect
4. less than $50
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.html#150

Where do people get the anime videos that they want to burn into a dvd?




Max Zero


My Idea is that they get the videos from youtube and the output is FLV then They Burn It. So what are the other ways? And by the way, when we download from youtube, the anime is split into 3 parts for exmple. but when it is in the dvd, it is only one file, how come?


Answer
I recommend Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder which is a professional software that can create DVD photo/video slideshows with photos, video clips and music and publish MPEG/AVI/WMV/MP4/3GP for Youtube or burn CD/DVDs. What it attract me is its plenty 2D/3D transitions and Ken-Burns effects.

FlV file download from YouTube can be edit directly with DVD Slideshow Builder.You can not only burn flv to DVD but also edit it and create DVD menu.

CD or DVD created by DVD Slideshow Builder can actually play in the DVD player, you can enjoy your own movie on TV.

Find more from its official website:

http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.html#106

Hope it helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good movie making softwares?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment