Saturday, August 17, 2013

What are some free video editing softwares for a mac?

imovie 09 video editing software
 on ... video in iMovie on this page. (Works with both iMovie 6 and iMovie 09
imovie 09 video editing software image



Jill!


I am look for a free video editing software for my mac, i already have imovie 08 but i want to be able to reverse my video so it like plays backwards. i cant buy any editors right now so can you tell me a free editor that i can reverse video with?


Answer
Try the original iMovie HD if you cannot afford to upgrade to iLife 09 and iMovie 09.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZAHpPvivzA
Regards, Zyfert

What is the best video editing software for Mac to make music videos?




Jim A


I want to make a music video where I record the music and then line the video up with the music afterwards. iMovie 09 doesn't allow you to put down music and then drag the video to the specific point you want. Also I find Final Cut Express isn't that great for it neither. Or for that fact After Effects also.

Can someone please tell me some good software for making good music videos. I'm running OS X Leopard. Thank you.



Answer
The "best" would be the strictly professional, production-quality editors. Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, and Final Cut Pro are the major players.

After Effects isn't an editor, Premiere is. Final Cut Express is a watered down version of Final Cut Pro.

Remember, you get what you pay for. You want the best, expect to pay for the best. These editors cost upwards of $700, not including the cost of hardware needed to run them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some free video editing softwares for a mac?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment