Saturday, September 28, 2013

How is the Nintendo 3ds XL?

recommended laptops for video editing 2011
 on HP Omni 220-1080qd Review & Rating | PCMag.com
recommended laptops for video editing 2011 image



ilovemyfat


I kind of want to get the bundle online from Walmart, but I'm not too sure how it is? If you own the 3ds XL, how do you like it? Pros and cons? Would you recommend it?


Answer
I really like the 3DS XL. I'm not sure what you want pros and cons compared to. I have a list of things I like compared to the regular 3DS:

-Larger screens, obviously.

-It has a matte finish, which means you really don't see fingerprint marks on the outside.

-The stylus is located on the right side instead of from the behind like it was on the 3DS. Seems annoying to have to reach to the back to get the stylus out rather than from the side.

-Better look, IMO. I mean, I look at a picture like this of the 3DS: http://dvice.com/assets_c/2011/02/3DS-la⦠and it just doesn't look that great. I think the 3DS XL looks much nicer.

-The screen snaps into place at 2 different angles. So when you're opening it, you'll hear a click at one angle (about the angle you'd open up a laptop at), and then again at a larger angle (like a standard gaming angle).

-Less glare (going more by word with this one, as I never really used the 3DS).

-Better 3D. I went to the store one day a few weeks to see what the 3DS looked like and what the 3D looked like, and it took me like 15-30 seconds to angle myself with the display one to see the 3D effect. It really isn't hard to see the 3D on the XL.

-Better device colors. Having seen the display 3DSes at stores, I really wasn't that impressed with the colors. They're alright, but nothing special. I also wasn't that impressed looking at the pictures of the 3DS XL colors on Nintendo's website. But when I pulled out my blue 3DS XL, the color looked amazing. I was and am REALLY happy with the color and wouldn't change a thing about it if I could. So try not to judge the color by the pictures they have, because they're a far cry from how great the colors actually are in person. I also checked on youtube, and you still can't see how good the colors are in videos, you just have to see it in person.

-Better battery life.

-There are probably some other things I'm forgetting.


Plus you can play regular DS games AND 3DS games, whereas anything besides the 3DS and 3DS XL will only play regular DS games.

The portability and pixelation were 2 things I was worried about before purchasing. Portability hasn't been a problem at all like I thought it would - it fits in all my pockets fine. And the pixelation is hardly noticeable. Unless you're actively looking for it, you won't notice it.

I definitely don't regret my purchase at all, so I obviously recommend it. If you want to know anything else about it, just say so and I'll try to edit this :)

Please: I need a Laptop for Graphic design... I know is Mac, but I really need PC, laptop please.?




mrs.coconu


I study Photography, and I need to work on Photoshop, ILLustrator, In Design, Flash.... and next: Premiere Pro... I just have: U$ 1,000... I need help to choose a good laptop. Thanks


Answer
First off, I currently have a sony vaio, they are horrible, they last long but after a while, their fans always go bad and become noisy and break, causing overheating.

I also have a 2011 MacBook Pro 1200$ model. It has all the RAM I need plus a good enough size hard drive. But I keep everything on an external hard drive anyway to save space and have everything backed up. It runs smoothly, longggg lasting battery etc. Just don't buy the white regular MacBook, that won't work for what you need it for.

Contrary to what the person above me said, you don't need a solid stated drive. You'll be fine with a 5400-7400 rpm hard drive. SSDs are really expensive. You say you are a student and I know you have a tight budget but if you use Apple's student discount, they take money off their laptops. So you'll be able to get one for 1100$.

But if you get a sony at a good price, fine, mine has lasted 6 years but 3 of those have been a with a loud fan, so get an extended warranty if you can. My next suggestion would be the HP's. Other than that there isn't any other manufacturer I would recommend for Design and video editing. If you're going to use Premeire Pro, try the older Final Cut Pros first, they're a lot cheaper even with the Adobe Education discount.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How is the Nintendo 3ds XL?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment