Sunday, September 22, 2013

What are some good / safe programs people use to Edit they're YouTube videos ?

best sony laptop for video editing 2011
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best sony laptop for video editing 2011 image



Kenny


I don't have a Mac so I don't have the IMac . My laptop doesn't come with a video editing program Either . ;/. are they any good and safe downloads/programs I could use to edit my YouTube videos ? If so please answer. Thank you


Answer
The Vegas Pro collection combines Vegas Pro, DVD Architect Pro, and Dolby Digital AC-3 encoding software to offer an integrated environment for all phases of professional YouTube video, audio, DVD, and broadcast production.
http://www.soft-zilla.com/2011/05/sony-vegas-pro-10-download.html

What is a good video editing software?




Michael


i am looking into a new editing system primarily to edit DVDs on, now my laptop is a 2011 Toshiba C655-S5122 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM Intel Core i3 M 380 @ 2.53GHz. my budget is under $100, i need something powerful and that renders pretty fast, and i would like it to burn after rendering. i have tried multiple programs, currently using AVS VideoEditor witch is glitched and freezes up constantly.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
~MC



Answer
Well it's going to be hard to find a good one for under $100. I'm do professional video editing and they can get a little pricey.

I would recommend look a Corel video studio software. It works very good and there are different versions and also Sony Vegas.

Corel editing software if definitely my favorite on the lower end editing software.

Now if you want to go professional you could look into Adobe Premiere. There are some older versions out there on ebay and places like that where you can buy it used or cheap. Just make sure you are getting a software code and not just the installation disks. I learned to use Adobe Premiere CS5 version. CS6 is out now but you can the older version CS4 pretty cheap sometimes. I wouldn't go any lower then Adobe CS4.

Feel free to email me if you have any more questions you need help with
Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good / safe programs people use to Edit they're YouTube videos ?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment