Sunday, September 22, 2013

Whats the best 2013 Chroma Key software i can use to edit my videos?

video editing software 2013
 on editing / Free Photo Editing Program / free photo editing software
video editing software 2013 image



Question


I want to make youtube videos with awesome background i figured the only way to do that is with chroma key. Please help me find the best Chroma key software that is up to date to edit my videos.


Answer
After Effects is the best for green/blue screen work. Premiere Pro also has the ability to do that. Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, Power Director are also options but they're not the best. After Effects is what the professionals use. The name of the plugin in AE is "Keylight" and it has a lot of tweakable features, enabling you to get the best keying possible. If you want free, you might be able to do it with Lightworks (http://www.lwks.com).

2013 Best software for video quality improvement or super resolution?







What software is really good at fixing poor quality videos that are on your PC? I've learned about super resolution software to fix videos that are blurry or have a lot of noise etc. but I can't find anything that works well - every free product I see has bad reviews and I don't know which product to buy. Help?


Answer
Hi Patty,

The only software I ever found to enhance video quality that did a more
than reasonable job is Cyberlink Power Director 10 or 11.
You can adjust color, lighting, sharpness, speed etc. You can also crop
and even rotate your video's. I used it on old VHS and Super 8 clips and
the results were just fine. Don't expect miracles but when used properly,
Power Director can really enhance your video's. Like most software, that
do what they promise, it's not free. It's a complete video editing program
and work really well for me.

Some examples :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w1tClseTSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwegDNKO9D0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=088RRTwFzYA

I hope this is somehow helpful to you.

Greetings, Lance.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best 2013 Chroma Key software i can use to edit my videos?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment