Monday, September 23, 2013

What Laptop Specs are good for Video Editing?

best laptop to buy for video editing
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best laptop to buy for video editing image



unique


I am buying a laptop to do some video editing. I use Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas Pro at the moment. I was thinking of getting a laptop with 8 gb RAM, core i7 and 500 gb hard drive. For the graphics card, I was thinking Nvidia Geforce 635M or 610M. Can you please give some suggestions for the specs, especially the graphics card. Is this graphics card good enough? Thank you, I really appreciate it. My budget is $850-900. Thanks again
Also, does it matter if the RPM of the hard drive is 5400 or 7200? And the best screen resolution i can find is 1366 by 768, is this good enough? thanks!



Answer
Here are a few selections of laptop reviews I think you should take a look at as these could help you find the perfect laptop model for you

Budget Laptops - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/budget-laptops-notebooks/blog

Top End Laptops - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/top-end-laptops-notebooks/blog

Gaming Laptops - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/gaming-laptops-notebooks/blog

I hope this helps and good luck with your search

What is a good laptop for things like downloading sims 3 games video editing software and Microsoft office?




Samantha


What is a good laptop for things like downloading sims 3 games video editing software and Microsoft office also for internet usage i play sims all the time and i want a laptop for gaming and i make videos and edit them i would also need it for homework so i would use Microsoft Office please recommend me a good laptop for these types of things!!!!! Also I would like to to be from best buy because thats where im going to get a new laptop


Answer
MacBook Pro 15" 2.4 Ghz, 2Gb Ram, 160Gb HDD, Mac OS X 10.7.3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Laptop Specs are good for Video Editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment