Saturday, October 12, 2013

A program like iMovie, but for PC?

pc laptop for video editing 2011
 on LoJack for Laptops Blog � LoJack for Laptops Selected As Editors ...
pc laptop for video editing 2011 image



TakingB


I have a friend who has a Mac laptop and it has iMovie on it. I've used her laptop to edit videos before and I really like the features and simplicity. Unfortunately, all I own are a PC laptop and a PC desktop. If you know of a way to make iMovie compatible or of a program that makes it similar based on the above criteria, please help me out!

Thanks :-)



Answer
a really simple one that comes with windows is windows movie maker, or if you want something a bit more legit and free, see this: http://www.akascope.com/2011/07/15/free-video-editing-software/
and if you want to torrent something I reccomend adobe premier pro or sony vegas(you can get free 30 day trials for both of these)

Please: I need a Laptop for Graphic design... I know is Mac, but I really need PC, laptop please.?




mrs.coconu


I study Photography, and I need to work on Photoshop, ILLustrator, In Design, Flash.... and next: Premiere Pro... I just have: U$ 1,000... I need help to choose a good laptop. Thanks


Answer
First off, I currently have a sony vaio, they are horrible, they last long but after a while, their fans always go bad and become noisy and break, causing overheating.

I also have a 2011 MacBook Pro 1200$ model. It has all the RAM I need plus a good enough size hard drive. But I keep everything on an external hard drive anyway to save space and have everything backed up. It runs smoothly, longggg lasting battery etc. Just don't buy the white regular MacBook, that won't work for what you need it for.

Contrary to what the person above me said, you don't need a solid stated drive. You'll be fine with a 5400-7400 rpm hard drive. SSDs are really expensive. You say you are a student and I know you have a tight budget but if you use Apple's student discount, they take money off their laptops. So you'll be able to get one for 1100$.

But if you get a sony at a good price, fine, mine has lasted 6 years but 3 of those have been a with a loud fan, so get an extended warranty if you can. My next suggestion would be the HP's. Other than that there isn't any other manufacturer I would recommend for Design and video editing. If you're going to use Premeire Pro, try the older Final Cut Pros first, they're a lot cheaper even with the Adobe Education discount.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A program like iMovie, but for PC?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment