Monday, October 7, 2013

I need a video editing software that is easy yet high quality?

video editing software do youtubers use
 on Knit Jones: Bathroom Reno Day #1...in pictures
video editing software do youtubers use image



hiddenpeda


I use Microsoft Live Movie Maker. It is easy but ruins the qualities of my videos when I upload it to there, and its also does not have a lot of features . I want something easy like Live Maker, but I need it not ruin the quality of my videos. I also need a editing software that can adjust the quality, colors, and sounds in the video. Please help me find something. I am a YouTuber who has the worst quality videos. I want a clear beautiful video, Help =(


Answer
If you need more effect or such for wmm, go to this site, and download some. They are not big files, and as soon as you finish downloading them they go straight to wmm! Easy:) hope i helped, here is the website.

Also do what "i like games" said:)


http://home.comcast.net/~pleabo/MovieMaker/

What sort of videos should a 17 year old girl make on youtube?




.


I want to make videos similar to jccalen, andrea russett, jenna marbles,jennxpenn, coolcollabbro youtubers like that but with my own unique style of course.

I'm turning 17 this month, I have a tom-boy style I guess, I also love being crazy and just having fun.
I have an HD camera, editing software and a few original ideas.

Could you guys suggest some ideas for videos too?
Thanks :D



Answer
maybe something funny?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a video editing software that is easy yet high quality?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment