Sunday, October 6, 2013

What portable laptop would you recommend for school use?

best laptop for video editing and graphic design
 on ... , most businesses have some use for graphics and design software
best laptop for video editing and graphic design image



Mark Ferna


I am graphic design student, so my main use for this is mostly adobe CS6; and I also do a bit of video editing.


I am leaning towards purchasing an ultrabook, more specifically, the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon.


Any other laptops I should consider purchasing?
I have considered Macbooks, but I figure,I can purchase a windows laptop with the same specs for a little cheaper.



Answer
You really can't go wrong with Macs for design. If you are absolutely bent on going with a Windows laptop, get something with an i7 Intel chip, third generation. The Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon looks like it will work. But, I got my macbook for much less than what Carbon is retailing for. If you're freelancing in graphic design, check out http://freelancegraphicdesigner.info/ as a resource! Best of luck!

what is the best budget laptop for a new graphic designer?




rawr


i'm starting to learn graphic design and video editing (photoshop and premiere, basically) and i DESPERATELY need a new laptop. unfortunately, i also have no money. i could probably get away with spending up to about $900, but even that's a stretch....any reccomendations?


Answer
I'd recommend using Windows PC Scout to help with your decision. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pc-scout/ and click the orange 'Let's get started' button and you will be directed to a few options that fit yor needs and budget.

Cheers,
Feran
Windows Canada Outreach




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What portable laptop would you recommend for school use?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment