Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What is best video editor for Dance videos?

laptop for hd video editing 2012
 on ... HD Platinum 11 Production Suite Review | Your Best Source For Video
laptop for hd video editing 2012 image



Sabrina Le


I want to do dance shout out videos for my friend (:
& i want to add words to the screen & edit how the picture look (like saturation & contrast & etc.)

I will also like to be able to cut & place differnet parts of the video.

Something easy to be runned on a laptop (:

Please & thank you :D



Answer
How about three very good freeware video editor programs, Freemake, FileLab, or VSDC? Each is safe, fully functioning, no watermarks, will not ask for money, and are recent releases that are HD capable.

They are listed in order of increasing capabilities. Freemake provides merging of video clips, and simple editing such as cutting and splicing. It will also automatically upload your video to YouTube if desired. It is also capable of converting your video to just about any video format in existence. FileLab has much more features, such as color correction, title editor, and special effects. VSDC is an advanced editor, capable of effects such as green screen editing. The following link has more info, but make sure to also view other articles on this site, as they outline other capabilities of these three programs.:
http://ezvideoedit.blogspot.com/2012/10/joining-merging-splitting-cutting-and.html

By the way, based on what you said you wanted in an editor, recommend taking a look at FileLab first.

Roxio Game Capture Video Wave crashes when I add background audio?




Corio


I recently installed the video editing software for my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro and everything works except for adding background audio. The capture card does not record my voice while I'm playing so I figured I would use Sound Recorder to record it while I play and then just overlay my voice after recording the video. The problem is that whenever I click the "Add Background Audio" button the File Explorer appears but a message immediately pops up saying "Videowave has stopped working" and then the program closes.

I am using a Toshiba Satellite A665(64 bit) with a Core i3, and Intel HD Graphics. I have Windows 8 and the program would only install when I used the Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibility mode(if I didn't do this the installation would roll back when doing something with DirectX 9). I have attempted running the software with Game Booster Razer and also after installing a patch from October 2012 and restarting a computer but it still crashes when I try to add audio.
Any Ideas?



Answer
Hello, Microsoft answer desk is free and a great source of accurate information. And has helped a lot of computer users...
http://www.pcworld.com/article/245772/microsofts_answer_desk_offers_live_free_and_fee_tech_support.html Speak to Microsoft Certified Technicians Call 1-866-610-3132 Toll Free
microsoft-support.fixnow.us Here is the
old stand by http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/#tab0 This site is very good,
http://www.laptoprepair101.com/laptop/category/hardware-test-utilities/
Good Luck...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is best video editor for Dance videos?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment