Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What type of camera and editing software do youtubers use?

video editing software youtubers use
 on ! Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE ...
video editing software youtubers use image



caitlyn


I just wanted to take a shot at making videos and being creative myself, so I was wondering what kind of software and camera (that's pretty cheap if not free) that makes the videos look somewhat professional.

Thanks in advance!



Answer
My guess is probably Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Apple Motion.

What video editing software does youtubers use? particularly gabe bondoc?




Percival B


I want to know how they do that blur effect on their title part. thanks!


Answer
-iMovie
-Sony Vegas 9.0




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of camera and editing software do youtubers use?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment