Monday, December 30, 2013

Is the Mac Mini 2012 (base model) a good buy for me?

best laptop computer for video editing 2012
 on Giada i53 Mini PC Review & Rating | PCMag.com
best laptop computer for video editing 2012 image



Alejandro


Im not a huge computer geek, but instead of a laptop, im thinking of this mac mini. Im coming from a Compaq Presario CQ62, and windows got old and I want to try Mac. Is it a great enough performer for stuff like Video editing, and some music software? The 600$ is the most ill pay for anything, not including keyboard and mouse. I will be pretty much hooking this up to my 47" flat screen, so good buy or not?


Answer
Yes I think it would be a good buy...

Roxio Game Capture Video Wave crashes when I add background audio?




Corio


I recently installed the video editing software for my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro and everything works except for adding background audio. The capture card does not record my voice while I'm playing so I figured I would use Sound Recorder to record it while I play and then just overlay my voice after recording the video. The problem is that whenever I click the "Add Background Audio" button the File Explorer appears but a message immediately pops up saying "Videowave has stopped working" and then the program closes.

I am using a Toshiba Satellite A665(64 bit) with a Core i3, and Intel HD Graphics. I have Windows 8 and the program would only install when I used the Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibility mode(if I didn't do this the installation would roll back when doing something with DirectX 9). I have attempted running the software with Game Booster Razer and also after installing a patch from October 2012 and restarting a computer but it still crashes when I try to add audio.
Any Ideas?



Answer
Hello, Microsoft answer desk is free and a great source of accurate information. And has helped a lot of computer users...
http://www.pcworld.com/article/245772/microsofts_answer_desk_offers_live_free_and_fee_tech_support.html Speak to Microsoft Certified Technicians Call 1-866-610-3132 Toll Free
microsoft-support.fixnow.us Here is the
old stand by http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/#tab0 This site is very good,
http://www.laptoprepair101.com/laptop/category/hardware-test-utilities/
Good Luck...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is the Mac Mini 2012 (base model) a good buy for me?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment