Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What is the best free video editing software?

video editing software windows 7
 on ... Video Editor Review to edit Video files on Windows | Software Review
video editing software windows 7 image



Leggyloo


I recently switched to windows 7 and it does not support windows movie maker. It gave me the option of using windows live movie maker, but it sucks! I want a good free video editing software that allows special effects and transitions. If you know of a fairly inexpensive one let me know! Thanks!


Answer
I'd like to recommend AVS Video Editor to you, I always use it to edit video and make funny video for uploading to Youtube, it's easy to use and the quality is awesome, you can crop, cut, join, edit video with it easily. It also embeds many special effects, you can even add text to video or add
background music, that's pretty cool. It worth a try
http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx?sct=aff&ct=regnow&cid=175028
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question

What is a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100?




Tremor D


I'm looking for a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100. I have a Windows 7 system on my laptop. Any suggestions for a good video editing software in that price range would be appreciated.

Thanks :)



Answer
Professional video editing software costs more than $500 :/
Windows movie maker is good enough for home users and it's free.....
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best free video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment