Monday, April 28, 2014

Is this a good laptop for video editing?




theinforme


I want a decent laptop for editing videos.
Heres the link http://www.walmart.com/ip/Toshiba-15.6-250-GB-L455D-S5976/12456201. I'm using Sony Vegas 10.0 Platinum Edition and a easy cap DC60. Please answer fast. Thank you.



Answer
nope, graphic card, RAM and processor suck. You're not going to get a video editing laptop for under $800 or so.

with a desktop you might get away with $500 (w/o screen).

Important for a video editing computer:
-graphic card: try at least 1GB of v ram. if not 512mb might be ok.
-RAM: atleast 4GB
-processor: for a laptop try for at least an i5. you could also try amd equivelent (i'm not familiar with them)

Is hp dm4-1162us a good laptop for video editing?

Q. As everybody knows white friday...oh I mean black friday is coming and I am planning to try my luck and see if I could buy a hp dm4-1162us from office depot. Now I dont know how good is this laptop for video editing because the the video graph is a Intel HD Graphics with up to 1696MB shared memory. Please if somebody could give me some advice I would totally appreciate. Thank you.
By the way my budget is pretty limited and that is why I can't afford a better laptop; however if somebody knows a better laptop around $600 please let me know. I know the mac are the best but I can't even dream for one. This hp dm4 is going cost around $550.


Answer
well, HP dm4-1162us has a great deal to bought in a price of $549.99. I bought this laptop today (Black Friday). It has great processor, i5 and has turbo boost technology. As what I had researched on, this laptop is very ideal for students and pretty decent. However, if you will go to the link below (review of this laptop) you'll notice that this is not really intended for multimedia purposes. But this laptop is great for everyday usage. There are more to look in Best Buy but I'm not exactly if they have good laptop for multimedia purposes with the budget you have.

I did struggle to look for great laptops with a reasonable price too. In my opinion, if you're not in rush to get a new laptop, why don't you wait for awhile? There is still upcoming holidays next month and for sure there are great deals again. But I think, all over HP dm4-1162us is nice.

Hope it helped ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this a good laptop for video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment