Saturday, May 3, 2014

What's a more high end, high quality video editing software?




Whitney S


PC, user friendly, business quality


Answer
Want the ultimate Video Editing?
Its CyberLink PowerDirector, this program is the best known Video Eiditing Yet!, and if you dont belive me, see the experts reviews about Video Eiditing programs, its rated the Number 1 Video Editing program :):
http://video-editing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

They rated it for: the price, stable, performance, features, and support, and quality!!.
Enjoy

Video editing software help?




angiee.x


I just need to do some very simple, basic editing which consists of cutting clips and moving them around something that JayCut allows me to do very easily BUT it does not allow me to save so I can't upload it unless I pay. Windows Movie Maker is constantly freezing up with the videos that I import from a digital camera. Does anyone know a free, easy software available so i can finish editing this video? Thanks!


Answer
I'd like to recommend Movavi Video Editor to you, I always use it to edit video and make funny video for uploading to Youtube, it's easy to use and the quality is awesome, you can crop, cut, join, edit video with it easily. It also embeds many special effects, you can even add text to video or add background music, that's pretty cool. It worth a try
http://software.bigbigsoft.com/movavi-video-editor
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a more high end, high quality video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment