Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What is a good free editing software for kodak HD videos?

Q. The videos are mp4 and its from a kodak camera. I want free software that will allow me to edit and put clips together without decreasing quality. Like if I have to clips, I want to be able to combine them as one!


Answer
According to my knowledge, video file exported from kodak camera could not be read by many software. You may try to change the file extension with a software. You could try the one I am using, not only help you to convert kodak video file, but allows you to combine video files into one, add effects, adjust settings to keep the original quality. Have a try.

http://www.kodak-video-converter.com/

What is a good video editing software?

Q. I have Windows Movie Maker but it doesn't support my Kodak Zi6 videos! (I don't feel like converting them!) So is there a good one like Windows Movie Maker that supports Quicktime & .MOV videos? PLEASE HELP!


Answer
Highly recommend womble mpeg video wizard dvd.

I had quite a play around with a lot of video editing software, and settled on mpeg video wizard dvd. Simple, effective, can do some advanced things, but easy to make up something simple. It can directly edit the mov files. I think it's a great choice for the step up from windows movie maker.

If you are after a little extra, Adobe, the video package(Premiere, After effects) is well, it's just a lot harder to use all the advanced stuff though.

You could download the trial version from their website and have a try.

adobe: http://www.adobe.com/
womble: http://womble.com/


That's my experince anyway, and i edit video almost everyday, it's my job.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good free editing software for kodak HD videos?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment