Saturday, May 31, 2014

Good video editing software?




Savvy


Hi,
I just purchased a Sony dcr sx44 video camcorder. The software that came with it, Sony Picture Motion Browser, is very simple. I actually am looking for something more detailed because editing is one of my favorite parts of filming. I'm looking for a program that is not super expensive (maybe under $50) but has cool stuff, like slow motion. Also, I am using Windows 7 on an HP computer. Any suggestions?
Thanks! =)



Answer
I'd like to recommend AVS Video Editor to you, I always use it to edit video and make funny video for uploading to Youtube, it's easy to use and the quality is awesome, you can crop, cut, join, edit video with it easily. It also embeds many special effects, you can even add text to video or add background music, that's pretty cool. It worth a try
http://www.avs-video-editor.org/
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question

VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE?




Mary


Hello-
I have become interested in making YouTube videos.
I have a HP windows 8 computer and I use a Canon Rebel T3I to record my videos.
Can anyone help me find a good inexpensive video editing software? For things such as cropping certain video parts, adding effects like background music, etc.
All free editors I've tried have not been very helpful to me.


Thanks!!!



Answer
Windows Movie Maker? No editing software is all easy to use and perfect, especially if it's free. But Movie Maker is and I find it great. Just get used to it a bit. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/movie-maker#t1=overview

Zombro, man I am confused. What show? Ugh




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment