Sunday, November 24, 2013

What to look for in Video editing software?

video editing software amazon
 on Nero 2014 Platinum: The ultimate standard in HD multimedia software
video editing software amazon image



LolitaMe


What effects or tools do you need or look for in Video Editing Software for making AMV's?
I like to make AMV's but I feel I'm missing the important things needed or used in making an AMV!!So the question is what video editing software do you use and what is needed or used?only help things!thank you!



Answer
Hi, for editting videos I recommend to buy licensed because are better than the Free. For example I installed Ubuntu Linux and I installed OpenShot from here: http://www.openshotvideo.com/ Open Shot is tottaly Free but hs not powerfull options like Adobe Premiere or Sony Movie Studio. I worked a lot with OpenShot but there are severeral times that the program closes and I lose my hours of work. So I decided to buy Adobe Premiere and Sony Movie Studio, Now I'm happy with both. Here I tell my story with each one:

Adobe Premiere Elements:
First off, I am no Spielberg, Howard, or Scorsese, I just need a good video editor that's more advanced than Windows Movie Maker. My only prior experience involves iMovie which I've used for the past five years as the need arose. I'm not the biggest fan of iMovie, not to mention I don't own a Mac (I was using a public Mac I have access to). I've recently taken on a project which requires me to edit and post video to YouTube, so being able to edit video in the comfort of my home was the driving factor in this purchase, not to mention that I didn't want to purchase another computer and/or switch platforms.

After install, which was very simple, I found PE10 to be intuitive and relatively easy to use though I'm sure if I had come into this without any video editing experience, I would have a different take. It took me about an hour to become comfortable working with it, and I'm only scratching the surface of what it can do. My typical use involves importing AVCHD files, editing the video adding transitions and titles, cutting out some extraneous scenes, adding audio and video fades, and then exporting the video. That's really about all I need at this point, nothing too fancy yet. It's handled what I throw at it easily and flawlessly and renders the 40 minute hd videos I'm creating in about an hour on the machine I'm using.

If I had it to do over, I'd probably take a harder look at Sony Vegas Movie Studio since it seems to have a ton more features (which I don't need yet). It seems to have a steeper learning curve and like I said, my needs are relatively simple right now. Plus I'd rather wait for the next version which will hopefully have 64-bit support.
You can buy Adobe Premiere here:
http://www.amazon.com/review/B005MMMT3W/?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addFiveStar&tag=acomprar-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957


Sony Creative Software Movie Studio HD Platinum:
Sony Vegas is arguably the best bang for your buck video editing software on the market today. While the learning curve can be a little steep and it has some limitations, overall it's a fantastic package that hits the spot for most amateur video editing endeavors. I've tried a whole bunch of programs and this one seems to be the best value for money - especially once you take the time to learn it properly.

Sony has 4 different versions of the Vegas software suite, ranging from the low end Studio HD to the high end Pro. The HD Platinum version sits somewhere in the middle and offers most of the features that you'd require for a range of different projects. Most users won't require the features offered in the Pro version (though sometimes I wish some of them were available as paid plugins for HD Platinum).

It's got some fantastic features like automatic splitting between video and sound, quick video splitting with the press of a button, lots of effects including the ability to use a 'green screen' effect, easy sound/image fading, text effects, slow motion, credits, drag/drop clips, export to YouTube, layers, etc. It really does have most of the tools that you'll require to create some kick ass movies, quickly and efficiently. It's also got fantastic help and tutorials. Plus there are lots of YouTube tutorials too. Over all, it's a fantastic piece of software for the price which I highly recommend!
You can buy Sony Movie Studio here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051M6I9O/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=acomprar-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0051M6I9O

Are there any stores or companies that offer video editing services?

Q. I record with an HV30, but I have a pc so I can't transfer the video into my computer. I need a mac to edit any footage on my DV tapes, or any computer that contains a firewire port and has good video editing software. Looking for something around Whittier, Ca 90601.


Answer
Oh yes you can! All HDV, miniDV, and Digital8 camcorders can be connected to almost any Mac or PC.

All you need for PC is a firewire cable and Windows Movie Maker (or almost any other Windows video editing program). Mac users need a firewire cable and iMovie (or another video editing program such as Final Cut).

If WMM seems to have trouble capturing the video, set your HV30 to output the HDV video in SD. You will need to make these changes in your camcorder's menu while in VCR or play mode. Once you have captured your video inWMM, you will be able to edit the video normally.

* If you don't have a firewire port (also known as iLink or DV port), you have a very rare computer. If you own a Macbook or a Netbook without Firewire, you're out of luck, and you may want to try the Crew or Creative section of Craigslist. If you own a desktop, you can purchase a firewire card for very cheap from Amazon, Frys, Best Buy, Radio Shack, and many other stores. The installation is "Plug and Play".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to look for in Video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment