Sunday, November 24, 2013

Which is the best laptop computer for me?

best laptop for video editing and gaming 2013
 on ... Best Home and Business Laptop, Computer, printer, accessory and
best laptop for video editing and gaming 2013 image



Raul


I want to buy a 2012-2013 laptop. I want to use for Graphic arts, graphic desing, game making, video editing, and play games ect...
I also want a durable lasting computer the wont break or missed up easily.
Also that it would be a great computer in future years not just in the present year.
ill be using big programs like Adobe After Effects, cinema 4d, photoshop, and other programs.



Answer
Alienware Laptop!!

Are netbooks a good mobile substitute for a desktop computer?




Detroit


I currently do a lot of movie editing for a advertising company part-time and I primarily use my HP Core i7 desktop at home for that but I am starting school now and as a result I will be away from home more often and need a mobile computer to do some of the work while I'm away.

I was thinking of getting one of those $300 netbooks with Intel Atom processors and upgrading to 4 GB of RAM? Is that enough to edit videos? I use Sony Vegas pro mostly?



Answer
Not, netbooks are not a good replacement for a desktop or laptop computer. Netbooks are good for basic document editing, taking meeting notes, and basic web browsing.

I don't know movie editing software: does it make heavy use of the GPU or does it rely upon the CPU?

If it relies upon the CPU, then a good, higher-end laptop should do you fine. If it makes use of the GPU, then consider a "gaming laptop" as that will have the additional power you need to be productive.

Take a look at these rankings:
http://blog.laptopmag.com/best-worst-notebook-brands-2013/3

Here are some gaming laptops:
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/landing_pages/ideapad/gaming-pcs
http://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/Gaming_Products/

Lenovo, Asus, HP, and Samsung are the top 4 laptop brands. I wouldn't consider any other brands.

Dell makes Alienware and they are not worth the money charged.
Acer makes Gateway. You'd have to pay me to use one of their machines.
Sony hardware has generally been good, but they are notorious for putting huge amounts of crapware/bloatware on machines and gathering information on their consumers without their knowledge or permission.
Toshiba has bottomed the rankings. Personally, I have used them and never had a problem, but that does not appear to be the case any more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is the best laptop computer for me?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment