Friday, November 29, 2013

Is there a video editing software that seperates the voices of ppl in a clip so you can remove unwanted audio?

video editing software voice over
 on Voice over IP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
video editing software voice over image



kyleax1


I have a video of my proposal, you can barely hear what I am saying, but there is a lot of background noise and other ppl talking that you can hear.

I am looking for a video editing software that will allow me to remove all background noise and every voice other than mine and her's.

Is there software that can do that?



Answer
Sorry to disappoint but no program, for video or otherwise, can do that..
There is a method to remove the singer's voice from a song but even that is usually unsuccessful.
If all the noise and voices are on the same track they can't be separated - a bit like trying to un-mix the ingredients of a cake.

Where can i find a good free video editing software for windows?




Cameron Br


ok i want a video editing software that can edit sound & voice and well, thats really it. and thats free. but if there is one and its not free also tell me about that one
oh, and also if i have to buy it at a store could you give me a name? thatd be great.
and also, if its not free can you give me a price?



Answer
The best VES is Sony Vegas. You can find tutorials and the software here:
http://tutoriaissonyvegas.webnode.com.br

(It's in portuguese, but you can use google translator in the website footer)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a video editing software that seperates the voices of ppl in a clip so you can remove unwanted audio?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment