Tuesday, November 26, 2013

How do I convince my parents to let me take my laptop?

best laptops for video editing and photo
 on colourbox browse technology computers laptop vector 3031424 need help ...
best laptops for video editing and photo image



Szymon


Hi,
I am 13.
I will be going away on summer holidays for 2 months and I want to take my laptop withe me. I asked my mom can I take my laptop and she agred however my dad didn't ;(
My parents didnt even pay â¬1 to the laptop. If I want to buy something I have to pay it by my own money. I even bought myself a bag for my laptop to carry around.
I help my parents every day cleaning the house,washing dishes, vacumming the house. Whatever they ask me I do it. My dad is against playing games and etc. Once I was playing a game and talking to my friend on skype, my dad turned the internet off for 3 days.
I am not just a gamer however from time to time I play a game once or twice a week. I know computer languages like html and css. I do video editing and photo editing. I also like to make lego stop motion animations. The teacher at school calls me genuis at computers. Whenever she has a problem I help her.
So please can someone suggest how do I convince my dad to let me take my laptop away?

Ps. I already talked to him and he said no.
Sorry for my english. English is my 2nd language



Answer
If they didnt use any money towards the laptop then don't worry what they say. If your dad says no again politely remind him that he did not use any of his money towards the laptop. The day that you leave sneak the laptop inside your luggage if he continues to say no. Its disrespectful on his part to not allow you control over the things that you paid your own money for. I would suggest talking with him about why he doesnt want you using the computer or bringing it with you.

What kind of laptop do you recommend?




APBT lover


I plan on getting a laptop strictly for video editing and photos. I will nto be gaming on this laptop nor installing anything other than video editing software like Avid Liquid and Adobe Photoshop. What brand and speed of laptop would suffice without spending tons of money?


Answer
Try Mac Book or Mac Book Pro, these are both Apple Laptops and Apple Hardware is known for video and photo editing. Aside from fast processing speed, these two laptops comes with several software packages that you can use.

You might want to consider the weight of the laptop as well as I imagine you would like to carry this around and a lot of the times laptops can be too cumbersome on your shoulder.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I convince my parents to let me take my laptop?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment