Thursday, November 28, 2013

What's the best way to record video games?

vaio laptop for video editing
 on Sony VAIO VGC-RM1  HD Video Editing System | iTech News Net
vaio laptop for video editing image



Jose


I want to record and edit video of myself playing PS3 games and old school (genesis, snes) games. I have a a PS3 which connects to my TV with HDMI and a Retron 3 console which connects to my TV with composite AV cables. I have a Vaio laptop with an S Video jack. Also, is there a way to simultaneously record game play and myself? Thanks for your help, also would there be a better place to post this?


Answer
Best way to record classic games is with a Dazzle Capture Card. You buy those new at Best Buy for about 50 bucks. Videos on Youtube will show you how to set it up. You also have to record your game near your computer, or just buy a laptop. You need to connect your Dazzle to your console, then to the PC. Look it up on Youtube.

To record PS3, You can use a Dazzle too, but the quality is bad. If you want to spend $150 to get the best quality out there, buy an HD PVR off Amazon. It's more expensive, and more difficult to set up, but it'll give you the best HD Quality available. If you get the PVR, it'll also work for recording Genesis and Snes games too. So buy a PVR, that'll be all you need. Look on Youtube to be able to set that up too.

how do you build a render farm on a PC?




Jack Liddy


I am 14 years old an am very good with technology and i enjoy video editing/3d design but complicated scenes take forever on my laptop thats a sony vaio laptop with
intel i7 quad core 3.6mhz
8gb ram
i want to make a render farm with some old desktop computers i have lying around and i was hoping that someone could tell me step by step or direct me to a step by step guide on how to make one.



Answer
LOL - it's like these guys anticipated your question two years ago:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/render-farm-node,2340.html

Cheers;

Wire




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best way to record video games?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment