Monday, December 9, 2013

How do I build the absolute fastest Mac Pro possible for video editing? No Laptops.?

video guys best laptop for video editing
 on HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS High-Def ...
video guys best laptop for video editing image



j l


I'd like to custom build a Mac Pro for video editing in Final Cut Pro. Super fast, super powerful is what I'm aiming for. I'm open to any ideas, cost is not a problem. Would it be advisable to start with a pre-built Mac Pro, or should I buy all of the parts separately and assemble the computer myself? Thanks in advance for any advice regarding best processors, cards, etc.


Answer
You cant build a mac pro, theres no way to install the parts, motherboard is carved out and such. Order a 12 core Mac Pro with 4x 2TB hard drives.
Get at least 16GB of RAM, more if you like
Go dual video cards in SLI mode.

This will cost thousands but its a pretty beefed up machine, more powerful than ANY PC on the market. There are no PCs with 12 full processing cores.

EDIT: To the guy below me, There arent any 6 core i7 units, there are hyperthreaded units but thats not the same thing. the Mac Pros have 12 full cores. And no you cant just use any motherboard in a Mac Pro. It wont fit.

How can I import videos from the videos app to the iMovie app?




Andy


So here it is: I made an intro on iMovie on my Dad's iMac, then I transferred the project to iTunes and synced it to my iPod, and now it's in the videos app. Can you guys tell me how to import that intro to the iMovie app so I can edit it to my video?
Thanks



Answer
You can't, unless you get a program online for that job.
It would be easier to drag and drop the file onto a memory stick, then put the file on your laptop.
Easy peasy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I build the absolute fastest Mac Pro possible for video editing? No Laptops.?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment