Tuesday, December 10, 2013

How much ram do you think I need for HD video editing and rendering?

best laptop for video editing hd
 on Best GoPro video editors, edit HD GoPro video on Windows - Video-DVD ...
best laptop for video editing hd image



Steve


I need a 1080p laptop for full hd video editing. My teacher said I would need 8gb ram for hd video rendering, do I need this or is a 4gb or 6gb fine? What are the ups for getting an 8gb?


Answer
yes, you will need at least 8GB if you want to do uncompressed HD editing without lag. i have 4GB on my MacBook Pro 15" and i can run Final Cut Pro 7 no problems with compressed HD.

4 or 6GB should be fine if its compressed.

im on a Mac though, and this might be different for PC's

Best Video Editing Software and Laptop For It?




gdn35


I am willing to spend anything up to £2,000 - but i'd rather it was around £1,500.

I want to purchase a very good laptop that can handle video editing and HD format well. I also want to purcahse the best editing software available.

Would it be better to buy an Apple Mac laptop with Final Cut Pro or a normal laptop with Adobe Premiere?

Thanks!



Answer
Hummm...

Final Cut...you already sound aware of good things.
I hope that was compatible to PCs, then your choice scoop would have been widen.

iMac or Mac Pro with high spec is gonna do you more good than harm.

The best regrets are those caused by you...and not those caused you by others.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much ram do you think I need for HD video editing and rendering?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment