Monday, December 9, 2013

What is a free video editing software?

video editing software cnet
 on ... effects, make collages - Download Video Previews video - CNET TV
video editing software cnet image



Natalie


I need a GREAT video editing software that I can use to edit my YouTube videos. Free of charge. Does anybody know of any trustworthy sites I can download one from?


Answer
Try VideoSpirit Pro.

http://download.cnet.com/VideoSpirit-Pro/3000-13631_4-10920222.html?tag=contentBody;pop

You could also just use the Youtube video editor, or Windows Movie Maker.

Where can i download a free video editing software?




Jade_PY


I have a few video's of me and my mates but i want to edit them.
I have have windows xp but dont have windows movie maker =[
is there a better video editing software or can i get windows movie maker back?

For free Please.



Answer
Yes, the windows movie maker is free and you can download it through windows update or from here:

http://download.cnet.com/Windows-Movie-Maker-Windows-XP/3000-13631_4-10165075.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a free video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment