Saturday, December 14, 2013

How to make your voice sound beautiful with music editing software?

video editing software os x
 on Free: Integrate Mac OS X Expose Function On Windows OS | Software2Tech ...
video editing software os x image



Peyton


I love doing covers for songs, but they would sound so much better if I had a better singing voice. I lack power and range, my coordination is spot on and I don't have any nasal problems or anything.. I'm a pretty decent singer. I just want to know if there's a software out there for editing music, specifically recorded singing? Or any tutorials/how-to videos for Audacity, Adobe Audition, or GarageBand for Mac. I currently have a 64 bit Mac OS X Snow Leopard.

P.S. - NO AUTOTUNES PLEASE ^_^

Thanks guys.



Answer
I'm not sure about MAC, I'm a windows user, but since the software makers are pretty good people, you might find a way to get a program called SONAR, on your computer, it has a plugin called V-Vocal, and you can actually set the frequencies, or the voice notes, in fact to the desired pitch, and length, and also, if you want to go really pro on it, search for MELODYNE, it is also a program, for recording voice, and editing it's pitches, for corrections and alteration, and also has a good user interface, easy to use, and user-friendly, and you can also make your voice sound like you're a choir, for real, like copying your voice and pasting it on different notes, whyle also keeping the originals, so you sound like more people all at once, with your own voice, I'm not making commercials or anything, but I work with this software at a studio, and I think it's the best for everyone.

Anybody here think Linux Gentoo is a good OS for a beginner with Linux and should i build my own computer?







Ive grown up with computers since 1992. Ive used Windows 3.0, 95, 98, NT, XP, and i recently switched to Mac os x 10 and leopard.

Which linux os is good? Can it do everything windows can including playing pc games and dos games. How about video editing, burning dvds, cds, blurays and sound editing?



Answer
It is a matter of opinion but I believe Ubuntu is an easier Linux distro to start with. As far as gaming is concerned...Linux is getting better, but still falls a bit short. Video, burning...etc. is as capable or better than Windows in most respects. Any Debian based distro is great as the Debian repositories of softwares are huge...much larger than that of the RPM based repositories.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make your voice sound beautiful with music editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment