Thursday, April 10, 2014

HD Video Editing Software?




Cody


I've just recently bought a Panasonic HDC-TM700 camcorder, and it records awesome HD quality video! However, Windows Movie Maker and Windows Live Movie Maker do not edit .mts video files, and I can'd find a converter software that 1, isn't complete bs and downloads three, four things unto my computer only to tell me its a free trial, or 2, a good HD .mts movie maker software that won't cost me a fortune. Does anybody have any good advice for me? Thank you!!


Answer
I have used a few video editing programs and the easiest one has been DVD Slideshow Builder. Very easy to use with professional features and same sort of layout as Movie Maker however a lot more powerful. Everything is laid out in an easy to follow step by step instruction.
Supported output video formats:MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, F4V, SWF;
Supported intput video formats:3GP, ASF, DAT,FLV, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, WMV, AVI, M4V, MKV
Highlights:
250+ picture movie styles,custom transition and pan/zoom effects.
Edit photos and videos with built-in tools, like crop, rotate, apply effects, etc
One-click to auto-synchronize video and audio
http://www.ourpix.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.html#150

does anyone knows a good video editing software?




MysticGoha


which supports .mkv files ???


Answer
the software I use for editing my videos is pinnacle studio HD. In my opinion it's a great piece of software. I've been using pinnacle studio for years and I have tried other software but for me pinnacle studio HD is the easiest to use. I've never had any problems using pinnacle studio HD. If you're looking for something that's easy to use and that's very good I would greatly recommends pinnacle studio HD.

I've used other software in the past and some of the software is hard to learn how to use but pinnacle studio is very easy to learn.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: HD Video Editing Software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment