Friday, April 11, 2014

video and sound editing software?




Itachis.ey


can you help me find some open source software that will let me import more then one sound file at a time onto my videos...like i can have music and sound effects on top of each other


Answer
I use Audacity for any of my audio related development. Its open source, and surprisingly easy to use.

Do you know good free video editing software?




barrett a


I need something simple, all i want to do is very simple video editing and I have windows vista so please don't recommend the windows editing software I have on my computer, it sucks.


Answer
There really isn't much of anything. The only free options on Windows are either limited in capability (like VirtualDub) or barely hanging on to development (t@b ZS4, CineFX). The last decent option was Avid Free DV, which is now discontinued.

So aside from WMM, your best option is to save up about $100 and try a commercial option such as Adobe Premiere Elements, Sony Vegas Studio, or Pinnacle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: video and sound editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment