Friday, June 13, 2014

Macbook pro vs macbook air 2013?

Q. I was wondering whether the macbook pro 13 inch(non retina) is a good idea or the macbook air 13 inch latest model. I would use it mostly for email, word processing, videos, and mostly just web surfing. THe macbook air seems better, but i like the power and larger hard drive on the pro. Im not sure which to buy?


Answer
Macbooks are overpriced laptops that dont do anything more than a regular laptop they cant really even play games that well or edit too well so i found a really great laptop that does all of that stuff as well as a little gaming for you which is WAY less than the macbook

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-satellite-15-6-34-laptop-4gb-memory-640gb-hard-drive-satin-black/1617811.p?id=1219057250318&skuId=1617811

Which laptop should I get?

Q. I need a powerful laptop for school, gaming, photo/video editing, movie making, programming/coding, under $1,700. I have narrowed everything down to 4 choices. The Alienware M14x, the Alienware M17x, the MSI GT70 0ND-444US, or the Apple MacBook Pro Retina display 13". Which one fits the needs I mentioned above.


Answer
For gameing alone I would say the Alienware M17x but for all of them I would say the MSI because the only game the macbook can run is Sims 3. Also the MSI is slim and portable but also has power. With the MSI you should really buy a cooling pad thought. Software to buy would adobe photoshop, adobe after effects or cyberlink powerdirector, microsoft office 2013 student and Microsoft Visual Studio.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Macbook pro vs macbook air 2013?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment