Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Easiest, free, best video editing software?




KIRA


i have been looking for a free and very easy to use video editor software. i want to be able to use regular videos (avi, rmvb, mpeg, mkv, etc) to edit with the software. i have seen a few video editing software that either require a special extension or it wont work on my computer. i have a windows 7 64-bit OS. please suggest some video editing software. thx!


Answer
Some total free video editors for your reference. Hope it helps u.

http://www.free-video-editor.com/free-video-editors/

What is the best HD capture device for video games?







I want to start making videos involving video games (in the same veins as Two Best Friends Play and chuggaaconroy, both of which you can find with a quick search on YouTube) and I want to know what is the best possible way to capture the footage I need. I'm already getting a Blue Yeti microphone (for recording commentary in a group) and a Sennheiser headset (for recording commentary alone), so all I need is a method for recording video and audio from the games themselves. As for the computer I am doing this with, I have a Windows 7 Toshiba Satellite C655 (64 bit, 4.0 GB RAM, Intel Core i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20 GHz). As far as I know, it does not have 3.0 USB, which I know is important when it comes to compatibility with Blackmagic devices.

Now, while my primary purpose for this is to get game footage to mix in with commentary and edit, with gameplay videos being the product, I never know what might happen in the future. I want to get something compatible with livestreams, and I have heard that Happauge products do not work with these.

I'm not a tech wiz, but I'm also not a novice with technology. I can grasp somewhat complicated software, so that isn't a big issue with me. However, when explaining certain aspects of whatever product you recommend to me, use of layman's terms would be appreciated. I just need something that's not too difficult to work with, delivers clear, HD picture, crisp, high quality sound, and can be used simultaneously with audio recording software such as Audacity.

tl;dr, I need a good, not overly complex HD capture device that's compatible with my stuff.

Also, it's worth noting that I primarily (although not exclusively) will be recording Nintendo Wii footage, which I know is limited to 480p.



Answer
Use the Hauppage HD PVR, its compatible will all gaming consoles. Cost about 189-200$ depending on where you buy it from. I use Sony Vegas 10 to edit my capture gameplays and render into HD. Its a pretty simple software.
The hauppage also works with the nintendo wii as well Go look up dazran303 on youtube for gameplay for wii using the hauppauge




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Easiest, free, best video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment