Friday, February 7, 2014

Video sound but no picture on laptop.........?




Cheeky Mon


Could someone please tell me why videos uploaded to my laptop from my camera only have sound but no picture???. Thanks in advance. (easy explanations if poss coz i'm a bit of a novice!)
I just tried what you both said and i got a warning it wasn't safe to download. Will it ruin my laptop or is it safe. Thanks for your 1st answer , i hope you can answer this too:)



Answer
Yep,vlc is what ya need. Get it here

http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10267151.html

Edit: VLC is perfectly safe to download and use. I put it on my customers computers every day with no problems. If its an anti-virus warning,you may have a virus giving you false positives just so you will pay them a few bucks. Get malwarebytes while you're at download.com and run a scan.

What laptop should I get?




Jululu


I need one that is great for photo and video editing. I'm online a lot, so something that does well online, and a little bit of gaming (like rct3) My absolute price limit is $1500 but i'm hoping to spend just $1000

So it needs to be great in Photo and Video editing, Online work, and can run games normaly. Any advice appreciated!



Answer
I would recommend getting a Core i7 processor based laptop. The Core i7 processor is Intel's fastest processor for mobile. The Core i7 features smart performance and has both Turbo Boost and Hyper-Threading technology so it can handle up to 8 way multi-tasking and give you a burst of speed when you need it. It does a great job on Photoshop and video editing and many of the Core i7 processor based laptops include powerful video solutions for smooth 3D gaming.

Check out a bunch of Core i7 laptops here in your price range:

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptop-reviews/?filter=500035_118410&sort=lowPrice9+asc&minPrice=1000.0&maxPrice=1500.0&tag=dfll_search;priceRange

Good luck with your purchase!

Clayton
Intel Social Media
Twitter: @intelinside




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Video sound but no picture on laptop.........?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment