Thursday, February 13, 2014

Flip UltraHD or Kodak Playsport ZX3?




ROCZ


I know that everyone's gonna choose the flip, but hear me out.
I'm going on a trip and I want to know which will be more convenient. The features that are making it difficult for me is the battery, sd card, and water capability.
I plan on using the camera fully on my trip, so the flip would be great for that since it uses regular batteries so I could switch them if they ever run out. However, it only depends on internal memory so I can't get an sd card for it. And it's not waterproof (which might be very handy in some cases).
The Kodak has an sd card slot and is waterproof. However, it only depends on the life of the rechargeable battery and I can't recharge it in the middle of a trip because it takes a long time to charge.

HELP... ME...



Answer
I have a Kodak Playsport Zx3 and using the camera is awesome. The software is eh, but if you know anything about video editing you probably have a way to convert the files into a more manageable format than .movThe Flip Ultra is soo much bigger and you have to buy a special case to take it underwater. I bought mine to shoot funny videos and take snorkeling videos on my honeymoon and it works great for both. A word of advice is to try to shoot video for at least 30 seconds when you are shooting because the most trouble I have had with this is with really short videos.

kodak xi8 or playsport for filming (on motorcycle)?




ROBOT NINJ


what has better detailed image not bothered about sound as i can get external mic which is cheaper better picture for videoing while moving on a bike/car no sharp turns and not too fast but what is better or a compact digital camcorder thats better please


videos are for youtube



Answer
You can consider Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera
*Record High Definition video (1080p at 30 fps with 16:9 aspect ratio)
*Easily upload recorded footage to YouTube with built-in USB and software
*Expandable SD/SDHC card slot up to 32 GB; Rechargeable batteries and charger included
*Vibrant 2.5-inch viewfinder; Watch footage on HDTV with included cables
*Edit and share videos with included software




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Flip UltraHD or Kodak Playsport ZX3?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment