Saturday, February 15, 2014

Video Editing Software?




La Flaca


I have a few video clips that I would like to edit. I need to zoom in on the video. ** this is the most important thing I need to do

I also would like to split and join video clips together, making one longer video.

Possible transition effects but I want to have the audio from the video removed and other music put to the clip.

Any suggestions or helpful software to do this? I am a novice at video editing, so something user friendly pleaseâ¥

Thanks



Answer
Adobe Premier Elements 3.0 (currently $60 on Amazon after rebate). PC Magazine rates it very highly. Also, the video clerk at the local Best Buy rates it well. She's a film major and has made commercials, short films, etc. and highly recommended it to me. I already use the older version (1.0) and plan on upgrading to 3.0 very soon.

What is a good video editing software for time lapse?




ST


okay i was thinking that instead of getting a hella expensive Camtasia 7 for screen recording i got bsr.
problem is most of the free screen recorders i get wont record at an extreamly fast time lapse. Im talking about turning a 1,2,3 hours of recording into a video of 10-15 minutes or less. I do drawing videos using photoshop and they take time. Hypercam 2 won't help because of the 16 bit 32 bit problem. I guess my computer's to advanced for it. So it doesn't work. In short I just want a video editing software that can speed run a video. I have a Windows 7 starter laptop. If the software's not free that's okay. It needs to be payable from Amazon and less than 20 bucks if possible. Okay I've already found one. How about this...can you tell me if Corel Studio pro 3x is good for my time lapse problem. If not say another that fit the requirements. I apologize if I'm being to needy or picky, but I'm kinda on a budget now.....



Answer
You could also use My Screen Recorder Pro to capture the video in time lapse instead of trying to edit it for time lapse after the capture. http://www.deskshare.com/video-screen-capture.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Video Editing Software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment