Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Good Video Editing Software?




Jess


I'm after some decent video editing software. All I need to do is something very simply but I am yet to find a program which will do what I want efficiently.

All I need to do it take TV recordings from my computer, cut out the ads and then either save as an avi or wmv, so I can burn onto a DVD later.

So far I've tried 3 pieces of software, all with problems:
Windows Movie Maker - Works fine but sound goes out of synch.
Camtasia Studio - resizes all my 16:9 ratio videos into 4:3 ratio, giving me lanky TV.
Adobe Premier Elements - seems to work great, except that it wants 3 hours to compile and save a 20 minute video... -.-

Any suggestions? I am not concerned about whether it is free software or commercial software at the moment, just give me sugestions please.

Thanks :)



Answer
i use nero 9 ultra. only because its really easy to figure out.

how to burn dvd video after editing the IFO files?







I copied the files on the dvd to my desktop and edited the IFO files using IFO edit to make the movie play in endless loop. now when i try to burn it with nero it says that dvd player wont play it. how to burn it??????


Answer
Hello Cool,
Aimersoft Video to DVD Converter is a professional yet easy-to-use video to DVD converter software to burn your video or your favorite movies to DVD for backup. You can easily enjoy you video with DVD player with just a few clicks

It with High Compatibility:
Burners supported: Samsung, Pioneer, ASUS, LG, Philip, Sony, Benq, OVK, etc.;
Disc supported: DVDâ5 and DVDâ9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.

Also support all common formats (including HD Video):
AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, DAT, MOV, FLV and even most HD formats like MKV files, FLV (Youtube), M2TS, TP and TRP.

For more information and download:
http://www.dvd-creator.org/video-to-dvd-converter/
http://www.dvd-creator.org/video-to-dvd-converter/how-to.html

Wish it helps!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good Video Editing Software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment