Friday, August 30, 2013

How much heat does a Intel i7 generate?

intel i5 laptop for video editing
 on HP Pavilion dv6 serie 7000, con processori Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 ...
intel i5 laptop for video editing image



Tukachinch


I am planning on buying a 14 inch laptop soon. The laptop want is affordable and quite fast. But its con is runs warm (idle) to hot when playing games. I might be going for a Intel i5 processor because it'll drain less battery, less heat, cheaper and its speed is just enough for me. But if I want to go all out and get a i7 core, I want to know how much the difference in heat between the i5 and i7.


Answer
I have a quad core i7 MacBook Pro, and it gets VERY hot, even when merely watching youtube videos or playing games that aren't particularly hardware-demanding. My sister has a MacBook Pro with a dual core i5, and it doesn't generate nearly as much heat. The battery on her computer also lasts a lot longer.

It mainly depends on what you want to do with your computer though. If you want to do demanding picture editing, video editing, or gaming, get the i7. If you only want to do basic schoolwork (i.e. word processing) and internet browsing, then go with the i5.

What is the best video editing laptop PC?




Cameron


I need to know what the BEST laptop editing computer. PC please no macs.


Answer
Hi there,

You should check out the Dell Studio XPS 16. It is a great laptop for video editing because it has full 1080p high-definition support and premium ATI graphics. It also has a 2.26 GHz Intel® Core⢠i5-430M and 500 GB of storage space for all your video files. I think it will be a great option for you!

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much heat does a Intel i7 generate?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment