Wednesday, August 28, 2013

should i sell my macbook and get a pc laptop?

best laptop for graphic design and video editing
 on ... Design, Logos, Brochures, Flyers, Computer Support, and Video Editing
best laptop for graphic design and video editing image



englandmad


I play video games a lot, and have a lot of music but don't really need a mac for what it's built for. Graphic design and video editing. Should i sell mine and get a laptop that's built for gaming?


Answer
Yes go for gaming notebooks such as Asus G74, Alienware M17X or something with GTX NVIDIA graphics/69xx, 68xx AMD graphics and Core i7-2xxx CPU.

What portable laptop would you recommend for school use?




Mark Ferna


I am graphic design student, so my main use for this is mostly adobe CS6; and I also do a bit of video editing.


I am leaning towards purchasing an ultrabook, more specifically, the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon.


Any other laptops I should consider purchasing?
I have considered Macbooks, but I figure,I can purchase a windows laptop with the same specs for a little cheaper.



Answer
You really can't go wrong with Macs for design. If you are absolutely bent on going with a Windows laptop, get something with an i7 Intel chip, third generation. The Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon looks like it will work. But, I got my macbook for much less than what Carbon is retailing for. If you're freelancing in graphic design, check out http://freelancegraphicdesigner.info/ as a resource! Best of luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: should i sell my macbook and get a pc laptop?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment