Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How to get a video onto the computer?

video editing software walmart
 on and for all! Products I mentioned: Milk of Magnesia $3-$4 at walmart ...
video editing software walmart image



pkim


I've recently gotten an interest in filming videos for a site just for the heck of it. Problem is I cant get my video onto the computer. How can i get it on the computer without having to spend too much money on fancy equipment? thx to those who replied


Answer
oh, this is exactley what happend to me, its really simple and very very cost eficient
here is what you need to look for on your camcorder
okay, look on your camcorder and try to find a 4pin plug in which is your ieee plugin also known as firewire
then look on your computer and there are two types, 4pin and 6pin
if you have a desktop you will most likely have 6pin but look around and make sure you have it on your computer
if its laptop it has 4pin
then go to this link and order it online
if you cant order online then get it at walmart but walmart asks 17 dollars for theyres and amazon.com asks like 9 or 10 dollars with shiping and all
here is the link and this one is 4pin to 4pin
http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-F3N402-03-ICE-4-Pin-FireWire-3-Feet/dp/B00004Z68P/ref=pd_bbs_2/105-4980998-6862007?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1194478220&sr=8-2

okay now if you need 6pin to 4pin here is a link from amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-F3N401-06-ICE-4-Pin-6-Pin-FireWire/dp/B00005NIMR/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-4980998-6862007?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1194478220&sr=8-1

its totally up to you if you want to wait on it to ship or just spend the extra money at walmart, but good luck
and when you get the firewire just go to your video editing software and well heres a video tutorial on youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UlnH7gSgsWo

he explains all you will ever need to know
enjoy

What is the easiest way to transfer VHS tapes to DVD? Can I do it myself,or do I have to pay a professional?




bell n


I'd really like to be able to do it myself at home. I'd like something that gives me the opportunity to do some simple editing -copying parts of one tape, and not copying some other parts.


Answer
Hi Bell N,

You can do it with DVD Xpress.

With DVD Xpress you can transfer your video to your hard drive and then edit it if you desire. DVD Xpress comes with basic video editing software. I got mine at Sam's for $59.95. They are cheaper now. You can look at one & read about it here - http://www.usb-ware.com/ads-dvd-xpress.htm

I saw a newer model at WalMart recently. It was the DVD Xpress2. I canât remember what it cost.

You connect the composite output of your VHS into the DVD Xpress and connect the DVD Xpress to your computer via a USB cable.

Norm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get a video onto the computer?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment