Thursday, August 29, 2013

What is the best free video editing software for Mac (NOT IMOVIE)?

video editing software with slow motion
 on INCREDIBLE lightning strike video!!! - Video's uit Zuidwolde - Plaats ...
video editing software with slow motion image



NewbomBIE


I need a video editing software that can give me slow motion of speed up effects. I currently have imovie 08 on my mac and it doesn't have the effects i'm looking for. I want to show a nice snipe i had in slow mo. Thx,
Brennan



Answer
Try iOrgsoft Video Editor for Mac, It enables you to edit video, audio, photo, effect and special effects.

http://www.flash-video-soft.com/video-editor-mac/

Hope it can help you.

What Video Editing Software is Right For Me?

Q. I was just wondering what free video software would be good for editing mountain bike videos. I would like this software to have decent effects such as Slow Motion.

Thanks.


Answer
You could download the free trial of Movie Edit Pro. I use it all the time. It's simple but has a lot of features! This video editing software is crazy good. seriously.

http://www.magix.com/gb/video-editing/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best free video editing software for Mac (NOT IMOVIE)?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment