Monday, August 26, 2013

What is a good and FREE alternative to iMovie that I can use to make good videos, alter music & sound FX?

video editing software 10.5.8
 on www.photoshopheadergraphics.com This is the introduction from my new 1 ...
video editing software 10.5.8 image



David


I am working on this movie project for a specific class. I have a Macbook (Mac OS X, Version 10.5.8) from 2008,
I am using different movies and combining them into one little montage.
I have the music I want to use and all.
There is one thing I would really like to .
I want to create a "SLOW-MO" effect and alter voices.
I need a program/software that I can use to alter specific features like "Playback Speed" , and "Pitch Shift".
I need to download a free and legit video making-editing software other than iMovie or Quicktime.
:)



Answer
Stupeflix is a great web based service for creating and uploading videos. Photobucket is a great web based and FREE editing tools. The software behind it comes from Adobe who make some of the best commercial ($$$) photo and video editors. Also check out Jaycut which allows you to export and save your videos! If you need/want more features downloading VideoSpin, VideoPad or VideoThang are great options. Still free, but you have to download the software.

Pixorial is a great tool for many media - free, with full features, for up to 10gb of video.

http://www.edit-photos.net/video

what software can i use on emac power pc?




MAC


i just got a apple emac 1.0GHz 1.0gb of ram 500 gb hard drive running mac os x 10.4.11.

has wifi and i can install mac os x 10.5.8 leopard if i need to.

my question is what software can i use to run on this old of a system. it was given to me and i cant afford a newer intel mac at this point. i need adobe premiere some sort of audio editing software dvd- video makers and much more any help would b hot. all i need is names i can get the software after i know the names. thanks power pc lover



Answer
Adobe recently released its full Creative Suite at version CS2 that includes Premier Pro CS2 http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/ although it claims that it wasn't a free giveaway. The software is there and will run pretty well on your Mac. And it's free.

Audio - try Audacity




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good and FREE alternative to iMovie that I can use to make good videos, alter music & sound FX?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment