Friday, August 30, 2013

what is the best video editing software?

best laptop for basic video editing
 on ... -photo-inside-the-computer-macro-image-of-a-computer-cpu-65322190.jpg
best laptop for basic video editing image



chloe


what is the best video editing software? i have started making youtube videos but want to improve the quality by using a good editing software but don't want to waste my money on an editing software that wont do a good job. my laptop is not a macbook so i can't use imovie also i don't want to get a software that is overly expensive. it has to do these jobs, basic editing (e.g titles, transitions), slow and fast motion, adding pictures and text into the actual videos themselves (like danisnotonfire&amazingphil) also if they is extra tools that would be good to. thankyou for your help:)


Answer
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, but at the price of $3,000 USD it's probably a bit out of your price range. It's the best, but very expensive and there's probably a steep learning curve. Even Sony Vegas Pro is a bit pricey at something like $600 USD.

I'd suggest Pinnacle Studio 16. It's about $100 USD but it does just about everything you wanted.

What is the best laptop to get/buy to use for video editing from a camcorder?




peach4peac


I am trying to find the best laptop to use for when I want to edit film from my camcorder. I am debating between a Mac book Pro, an Asus K55VD DS71 15.6" or an Asus N76VZ-DS71 17.3" Notebook. I also want to put all of my music on to it and I have a lot of music. Would any of these laptops be good for doing both of these things or is there something else that is better? Thanks!


Answer
I always prefer a pc over a mac but since your main focus is editing media, I would suggest a macbook pro. I can't think of a single, rational person who would pick Windows software over Apple software when it comes to things like media, photo/video editing. The only time the mac is never an option is for basic school work, research and internet browsing.

If 90% of your laptop needs are for video editing, then grab your macbook pro here...if not. stick with pc.
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MD101LL-13-3-Inch-VERSION/dp/B0074703CM/?ie=UTF8&tag=utf8-qid-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment