Friday, August 30, 2013

What is the best Windows laptop for video, picture, and audio editing?

best windows based laptop for video editing
 on Diaper Bags...I know, really exciting
best windows based laptop for video editing image



ALEX


For my good grades my parents are thinking of buying me a laptop and one of my hobbies is to edit videos, so I was wondering what Windows laptop is the best for editing? PLEASE don't suggest a Mac!!! I don't have the money for a Mac and I would also prefer not to have one. So please give me your opinions! Also if you could give me a link to where I could get info and purchase this laptop. ThX


Answer
If you want personalized, reliable and quick advice, you should check out ProCompare.com -- http://procompare.com/top/laptops. They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops based on reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you optimize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...

I need some good free video editing software for Windows?




Amy


I've got Windows 7 on my laptop, and recently me and my friend have been really interested in making videos for YouTube. While MovieMaker cuts the footage together alright, the video playback quality isn't great, and there are no special effects you can add in such as slow motion or photos over video. So I was wondering if there's any reliable software for Windows 7 that lets you edit videos with good special effects, and most importantly - it's FREE. Not just a free trial, but free. Period.


Answer
Stupeflix is a great web based service for creating and uploading videos. Photobucket is a great web based and FREE editing tools. The software behind it comes from Adobe who make some of the best commercial ($$$) photo and video editors. Also check out Jaycut which allows you to export and save your videos! If you need/want more features downloading VideoSpin, VideoPad or VideoThang are great options. Still free, but you have to download the software.

For under $100 you can buy Adobe Premiere Elements.

Pixorial is a great tool for many media - free, with full features, for up to 10gb of video.

There is also new freeware version of Windows Movie Maker that works on Windows Vista, XP and even Windows 7. Microsoft has added and deleted features from each version and this version has all the features from each version plus some extras.

http://www.edit-photos.net/video




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Windows laptop for video, picture, and audio editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment