Saturday, August 31, 2013

What are some easy to use video editing softwares for Windows?

video editing software
 on Video Editor Software
video editing software image



MT


I'm looking to get a video editing software (other than Movie Maker) for my Windows 7 PC and I was wondering which softwares had easy to use interfaces.


Answer
Good video editing software provides you with the tools needed to capture, edit and share your video creations.
http://www.video-editing-software.biz/corel-video-studio.html
all-in-one video-editing software for creating high-quality HD and standard-definition movies, slide shows and DVDs
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=site:http://www.video-editing-software.biz/&start=20&sa=N

What is the easiest professional video editing software to use for game montages?




Ezra


I am willing to spend absolutely any amount of money for commercially available video editing software. Thing is, this will be my first time video editing. I tried Sony Vegas 10, but it was too difficult and took too much time to find out how to use it. Just some software that will let me edit montages for games like halo and mw3, with a friendly user interface.


Answer
Any Video Editor is a user-friendly video editing tool with seamlessly integrated video editing features.Maybe you can take a look at it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some easy to use video editing softwares for Windows?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment